The Municipal Sewer Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections including mainlines, laterals, lateral connections and manholes.
The two-day session on September 20-21, 2023 will present technical information on:
• Lateral and Mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 Chemical Grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• Grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Avanti's Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product information
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and networking at the end of Day 1
Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 8:00 AM CDT
Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM CDT
550 Elizabeth St.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Early Bird Pricing - until August 25, 2023
Standard Pricing - after August 25, 2023
This class is presented by Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball. These firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO).
View the agenda here.
Travel & Lodging Information
*Travel and accommodations are the responsibility of each registrant*
The nearest major airport is Milwaukee's Mitchell International Airport (MKE) - approx. 25 miles from the Aries facility.
Holiday Inn Pewaukee-Milwaukee West
N 14 W24140 Tower Place
Pewaukee, WI 53072
A block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate of $129/night + taxes at the Holiday Inn Pewaukee-Milwaukee West. To reserve at the discounted rate, please call the number above and mention the "Aries Industries" rate.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. We are limited to the number of registrants we can accommodate, so register today!
Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel this course. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of this course, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same course at the new, future date. If the course is cancelled, a full refund will be issued. If the registrant needs to cancel their participation on their own, a refund less $10 processing fee will be issued.